AG-HPX500 2/3″ 3-CCD 16:9 P2 HD Video Camera / Camcorder
The Panasonic AG-HPX500 video camera / camcorder is a 2/3\” 3 CCD shoulder-mount HD camcorder utilizing P2 solid state recording.
• Records in 1080/60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p; in 720/60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p; and in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV
• Excellent low-light performance and a high sensitivity of F10
• Equipped with eight gamma modes, including CineGamma, for different shooting situations
• Like the AJ-HDC27 VariCam camera, variable frame rates in 11 steps between 12p and 60p allows undercranking/overcranking for fast- or slow-motion effects
• Users have immediate access to P2 content with clip thumbnail view and advanced recording features including hot swapping, loop record, shot-marking, pre-record functions (three seconds in HD and seven seconds in SD), one-shot and interval.
• Key interfaces include IEEE 1394, USB 2.0, HD SDI/SDI, genlock, built-in SMPTE time code, independent TC-IN/TC-OUT terminals, composite video, analog component and four audio XLR inputs
• 4-position Neural Density filter
• Low power consumption of 22 watts (when 3.5\” LCD monitor and 1.5\” viewfinder are in use)
• 3.5\” color LCD screen (with image flip function) located at rear of the camera
• Chromatic Aberration Compensation function allows the camera to automatically compensate the registration error that is caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration and minimize the circumjacent blur.
• Remote controllable with AJ-RC10G (via 10-pin RCU terminal)