Flapper MKII – DMX Projector Shutter / Douser
Perfect DMX Controlled Blackouts for Your Video Projector
As shown in the photos, it contains XLR5 ‘in’ and ‘through’ jacks. The LCD screen and left/right toggle switch allow the system settings to be easily adjusted.
The 3 pin male XLR connector on the right allows the douser to be manually controlled, if it’s not convenient or easy to run a data cable out to the projector position.
As shown in the photo, the ‘flap’ which convers the projector lens is trapezoidal in shape. The wide end measures 5.5″, the narrow end measures 2.5″ and the length is 9.5″.
- DMX Control via XLR 5 data cables
- Manual control via XLR 3 microphone cable
- Adjustable paddle settings (manual mode)
- International Power Supply (80-264 V, 40-73 Hz)
- 9″ x 5.5″ x 2.25″ trapezoidal paddle
- Heavy duty precision motor drive
- ~ 120 degree total paddle travel
- Paddle position proportional to DMX channel value and speed.